Friday, October 12, 2007

Party's Over

I am overwhelmed! Thank you all for the very kind thoughts; I appreciate it more than you know.

And, now that I've had my meltdown, the pity party is over (for the moment!) and I have an announcement.

We have gained 10 new sons. Which ain't bad considering I can't even remember when the last time we fooled around was.

TMI, I know.

At any rate, Young SGT has some Joes that are about to find out what a wonderful mother he has. But- it has been awhile since we've had a boy deployed and I am sure that the kind of care packages we sent almost two years ago may not be what soldiers need now. Despite Young SGT's assurance that deer sticks and oatmeal cookies will see him through, it WILL get boring.

So I would like to send an appeal out to currently deployed or recently returned soldiers and ask:

WHAT DO YOU NEED???

Oh and Tammi? You are the Best.Friend.Ever!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh shucks. You're makin' me blush......

Tammi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home