Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Almost Three and I Know EVERYTHING!

My granddaughter is determined to make my life interesting and surprizing.

We have family dinner every Wednesday night. Lately, I have been picking her up at her mom's after work and we have some very enlightening conversations. For starters, I have no appreciation of her vocals talents, apparently.

Mini-Me: (singing Twinkle Twinkle)....how I wonder what you are.
RM: (clapping) Oh good!
MM: Gramma! I'm not DONE!!!

I was pointing out all the fall decorations around town that have been put out for Autumn on Parade while we were driving to the house. When we got home, she noticed my one scarecrow on the front porch and informed me that I needed to go to the Pumpkin Store.

(And when it's not going to be almost 90 frikkin' degrees around here, I will.)

She definitely has a problem with authority, too. (No idea where that came from) I made her go inside for not minding me. The Eldest Son's Girlfriend commented that doing the exact opposite of what she's been told has been a real problem lately. Since they have a baby on the way, she wondered when it would stop.


I told her I would have to get back with her on that.

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me an email and I'll send you the new poop.

bigdicksplace@yahoo.com

Dick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home