Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Language Alert- It's Bad!

Okay, this is more posting than I have done in a month, but in catching up on my blog reading, I found this article at Misha's.If you care for a more direct link to the pictures, it's here.

Back? Okay.

Some Goddamn fucking asshole has apparently thrown some kind of liquid to simulate PISS on the Viet Nam WALL!!!! What kind of a pathetic, cocksucking, motherfucking inbred pussy defiles a war memorial???

I do not give a rat's ass how anyone feels about any war. BUT...

Don't you ever let me catch you even putting a scratch on a monument to men and women who gave their lives for their country!! Only the worst sonofabitch can't realize, it's not about opinion, it's not about right or wrong, it's about people who have given the last full measure of devotion to our country and to each other.

You need something to piss on? Try pissing down your own leg, because that is what you would surely be doing if me, or someone who thinks like me, ever got ahold of you.

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2007, Blogger Mrs. Who said...

Little wimpy cowards...the only soldier you can dare to 'piss' on is a dead one? Probably just the thought of coming face to face with a REAL LIVE one is what had you pissing like a toad.

 
At 9/13/2007, Blogger Richmond said...

Amen, RM - I'd be right with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home