Monday, March 12, 2007

In Other News

I have written exactly TWO paragraphs for the Voice of Democracy/Patrioitic Art program. This is huge, people. Think of it in terms of a crack in the dam. Creativity should be pouring forth at any minute.

Speaking of creativity, I have a neice and nephew who both made the local news. The local DAR Captain Joseph Ogle Chapter sponsored essay contests. Jacob won for the 5th grade, and Rachel won for the high school age essay. I am very proud of them. I think this advances them to the state competition, (Bou?) so keep your fingers crossed.

Eldest Son informed me yesterday that his ex has entered The Heiress in a beauty pageant. I am not sure how to feel about this. She is a most beautiful child, but...two years old? We'll have to see how this goes. We are going at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home