Monday, March 12, 2007

*cough*sniff*cough** I'm here

Marginally here, anyway. Coughing so hard that you worry about incontinence is not only TMI, but socially embarrassing.
We had a busy weekend. We finally found a solution to flooring for the Tinkerbell room in berber squares, so we MAY just actually finish a project this week! We also got a new flat screen monitor for the home computer, which I think Old Sarge is really going to like. I have to plug the Best Buy in DeKalb, they are always very helpful. I took the time to add to the DVD collection while we were there. I bought Lonesome Dove, one of my all time favorites to add to the library, Spongebob Squarepants Sea Stories because I can quote every line from Karate Island, AND...Larry the Cable Guy's Health Inspector.

Oh dear God, I laughed so hard I nearly choked! Yeah, I am a sucker for redneck humor and I'm proud of it. I think we'll have to have a family movie night soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home