Monday, March 05, 2007

I Just Looked

...inside my brain, and nothing is going on. Damn.

I have in front of me a letter from the future Department President thanking me for accepting an appointment for the upcoming year. I have known about this for several months; quite honestly, this chairmanship is not a good match for me. Voice of Democracy/Patriotic Art. It is aimed at high scool age kids. I am chairman for this on the district level, and I can't say I've enjoyed it all that much. My own kids are in their mid-20's now and I have a hard time relating to younger adults. Prior to our VOD banquet in January, I let all the Posts know that this event required business attire and that there were three things I didn't want to see: boobs, bellies or butts. That certainly raised some penciled-on eyebrows.

Note to all teenage girls who wear the low rider jeans:
They make your ass look big. I don't care how thin you are, you look wider than you should.

So...I have a month to get my program ready for the 2007-2008 year. And I got nothing.

1 Comments:

At 3/05/2007, Blogger Tammi said...

See, I'd love to help you with that - let me know if I can. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home