Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weird Happenings

I don't know if I believe in things like this, but...

Last night I woke up at 11:30. Not the oh-please-let-me-fall-right-back-to-sleep-i'm-so-tired wake up, I mean wide awake, and restless. I never got back to sleep. And yes, I am uber crabby today.

My dad called me this morning. This is strange in itself, because Dad is extremely hard of hearing and doesn't use the phone very much anymore. He was calling from my mom's doctor's office. She had a heart spell again last night at 11:30 and it scared her enough to get it checked out.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2007, Blogger Tammi said...

Either way, y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. When Mama don't feel well, nothin' seems right!

 
At 1/18/2007, Blogger Vacant said...

What exactly does a 'heart spell' entail?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home