Thursday, January 11, 2007

Too Funny

The President apparently is at Ft. Benning today. My son, Young SGT, could’ve met him, but there were…complications.

Boss: SGT Preston, do you want to go meet the President?
Me: Yeah, that'd be cool.
B: You have to bring your wife.
M: (without thinking) Oh no no no. You dont want that. No. Definitely not.
B: Why? Your wife dont like Bush?
M: Um. She's German.
Office: (laughing) Never mind then.

Sorry, DIL, but that was funny.

In the same post, the boy has heard rumors that he will be part of that "surge" we keep hearing about. I watched the speech at the VF*nW with my friend The Mayor, but I am reserving judgement until I can read the transcript. We both agreed that Dick Durbin is a first class asshole and an embarrassment to the state. What a tool.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007, Blogger Vacant said...

We did not have that chat... I'm not even 100% sure the folks did either. That explains a few things!!! dammit...

 
At 1/12/2007, Blogger Tink said...

LOL!

I'd rather meet Paris Hilton, or have my teeth yanked out with pliers than meet Bush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home