Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Sense the Apocalypse

My husband is a Packer fan; regardless, this is one mixed marriage that seems to work. He is also the Bingo chairman for our VF*n*W post, and one of his duties is to get raffle prizes every week. You can imagine my surprise when I came home to Bear Super Bowl stuff all over the coffee table last night.

RM: What's with all this??
OS: It's for raffles on Wednesday.
RM: You. Bought. Bears. Stuff?
OS: Well hell yes.
OS: I, uh, want the Bears to win.
OS: And everybody will spend money to get in on this stuff.

In other news, pigs were seen flying over the frozen slopes of Hell.

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2007, Blogger Richmond said...

Yay, OS! And GO BEARS! :-)

 
At 1/31/2007, Blogger Contagion said...

Wait, are you calling me the devil?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home