Friday, May 19, 2006

I got your bubbles

This Ball is going to kill me. I am supposed to bring the beverages to toast with, and since we are overbudget already, one of the gals suggested just getting some Arbor Mist Exotic Fruit wine instead of champagne; she thought people would like it better anyway. So Old Sarge picked it up for me this afternoon, and I called my best friend to let her know.

Me: Hey, we got the wine. Damn, a whole $3.19 a bottle!
D: What is it, Boone's Farm?
Me: Probably close, but W seems to like it.
D: As long as it's wet and bubbly.
Me: (blink)
Me: Um, it's wine, I don't think it's bubbly.
D: I want bubbles.
Me: I'm sorry, but this isn't bubbles.
D: I don't care, I want the G_d damn bubbles.
Me: Suck it up, Princess, there are no bubbles!
D: I demand you provide me with my bubbles!!

Hmm.

Okay.

You know what's coming, don't you?

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

No farting in the wine. You hear me?!?!?!?

 
At 5/21/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Boot to the head! She will like the wine or else!

 
At 5/23/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheheheh... "Boot to the head! Yah, Yah!"

Been a long time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home