Friday, May 19, 2006

We Got Trouble, Friends

It seems like everyone is having critter trouble- Andi has bats, Silent has a whole army invading the Fortress, and it seems that T1G is always battling varmints or evil stinging flying critters. Dang, I almost feel bad for everybody.

Except, I have problems. Much bigger problems.

There is TESTOSTERONE oozing out of the walls at Jackass Acres.

My home looks like a friggin' bachelor pad. I live with three (*cough*) adult males.

I've never been much of a girlie-girl- I work construction fer cryin' out loud! -but I am seriously thinking of taking a weekend up at Sundara Spa or something. Maybe have my toenails painted red.

3 Comments:

At 5/19/2006, Blogger Tink said...

"TESTOSTERONE oozing out of the walls at Jackass Acres."

LOL! My Mom once took a picture of a ranch called "Jackass Acres." She thought the name was so brilliant she got the picture framed.

I hope your weekend goes well. You should have a girly day to detox. :)

 
At 5/19/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would've been fun for graduation :P

 
At 5/19/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take time for yourself... get those toenails painted girlie-girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home