Thursday, April 20, 2006

More Crap

I had some really insightful ponderings today, truly I did. But my partner cut loose with some venison snack stix he was given, and....sigh....there are some things I just should not eat anymore and do anyway. And I have a BAD cough.

So Bob is laughing, yelling at me in the bathroom about this dog he had that someone fed too many Milk Bones to, and every time the dog started barking it was spraying shit everywhere.

Some people might think that's funny. Me, it just drove any profound musings I might have had right out of my head.

3 Comments:

At 4/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as it was only your head, and not your ass.

 
At 4/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh me... :(

 
At 4/21/2006, Blogger Tink said...

"So Bob is laughing, yelling at me in the bathroom about this dog he had that someone fed too many Milk Bones to, and every time the dog started barking it was spraying shit everywhere."

Ahahaha *Wipes tears from eyes* Oh the visual!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home