Wednesday, April 12, 2006

MIA

Sorry for the lack of entertainment around here. The fascinating industry of making big rocks into little rocks has exploded the past few weeks and I've had to, ya know, work instead of reading blogs all day. Add into the mix that Old Sarge is sick, Oldest Son is sick, the Beer Wagon was supposed to get out of the Army on the 5th but his paper work got messed up, we don't know where he is (hey, Young SGT , you haven't seen him, have you?)we just know he hasn't made it here yet....on and on. And if I don't make plane reservations to Arizona NOW I will have one more child extremely pissed since her graduation is a month from today from NAU.
OH- and youngest son is getting married in June as soon as his girlfriend graduates from high school but he doesn't know where yet. There has got to be a way I can talk to his CO and get this bullshit stopped, isn't there??

6 Comments:

At 4/12/2006, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

So things are going well?

Hoping that they all smooth out for ya...

 
At 4/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so 2 months, graduating HS, doesn't know where he's getting married... wow. Sounds like a plan. I'd rather wear the blue nun outfit

 
At 4/12/2006, Blogger ma content said...

But so typical!! Sheesh!

 
At 4/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, tell the CO that your son is marrying a woman who does not meet the criteria defined in AR 670-1. Thusly would be an unsuitable companion.

 
At 4/12/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

I got some free time on my hands if I can help with anything. Just let me know....

 
At 4/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh me... you do have a lot on your plate.

Hope everything works out... I am sure it will! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home