Friday, April 07, 2006

What's in a Name?

I saw this over at Richmond's and since I am bereft of printable blog fodder today, here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Babe Washington ( actually, the street name's my last address, I live on a numbered street now)

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mother's side, your favorite candy)
Esther Twizzler (hey Richmond- my gram's was Esther also!)

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your last name
M Fay- well that sucks, that IS my last name. I need me a bigger name.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, favorite color)
Appaloosa Blue

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jo Dixon

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
Fayers Jet ( I had to borrow my brother's dog )

7. JEDI NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name, first two of your mother's maiden name, first three of the town you were born in)
Fayma Mydix

Mydix?? Dang, that sounds...nasty!

5 Comments:

At 4/09/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is funny... may have to use this week! ;)

 
At 4/10/2006, Blogger Sir Christopher said...

I'm going to steal this too.

 
At 4/10/2006, Blogger Sir Christopher said...

I was going to steal this until I realized that with the information it was asking for someone could have most of the following:
My first, middle, and last name. The town I was born in. The street I live on. And my mother's maiden name. Might as well come out and ask for my entire social security number. I might tell you.

No personal offence to you RM. Just might be some id thief out there wanting people to play along and make their job easier.

 
At 4/10/2006, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Mydix... isn't that a song by the Black Eyed Peas?

 
At 4/12/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Very Cool! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home