Thursday, March 22, 2007

Productiveness Abounds

Yippee, I have gotten several monkeys off my back!

Our VF*n*W decided Monday evening that we ahould have an Easter egg hunt like we did last year. I was in Georgia at the time, and had no hand in the event whatsoever. Happily. Why that qualifies me to do it this year, I have no idea. Luckily, after checking with the local radio station for some free air time, I found out that they were also having an Easter egg hunt and were looking for help. (insert light bulb here) So, we have a partnership.

The 2nd Annual Military Ball is coming up in a little over a month. I have the invitations, RSVPs, mailing list, dinner menu, guest speaker and DJ lined up. Perhaps now some of the other committee members will get off their asses and participate.

AND.......(drum roll please)...my Voice of Democracy program is nearly complete!! All I have to do is confirm the deadlines with the National program, and that comes out the first week in April. I will make my April 9th turn-in date.

Jeez, doesn't it feel good to get shit done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home