Friday, January 05, 2007

Late!!

I have never EVER been late for work. Until this morning. Oh-dark-thirty and I get a flat on one of the worst zoomie roads in Northern Illinois. My boss gets the Knight In Shining Armor award today. Or maybe a bottle of Grand Marnier is more in order.

Here's a question for the girls:

Does your knowledge of tire changing encompass just theory, or practice?

Because I gotta tell you, I never would have made it past breaking the nuts.

UPDATE: Maybe it's just Tammi's bad mojo rubbing off on me.

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2007, Blogger Tammi said...

No it ain't rubbin' off - it's karma for you gettin' ME in trouble over a certain "decorating addition" at a certain local establishment........

But I'm glad it's fixed and that you are alright.....

WooHoo my mojo left. Make sure it's long gone before I get home tomorrow night. Please,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home