Monday, April 17, 2006

An Explanation

I've mentioned that I've been married before. I am VERY dure that out of complete embarrassment I neglected to mention how many times. At any rate, in between my children's father and Old Sarge passed four years that has surely cut my time in Purgatory substantially. The Bastard did have two daughters, one who lived with us quite a bit, and one he wouldn't even claim as his for years. This is the younger one, Miss South Dakota:

Image hosting by Photobucket

She would be about 19 by now, if memory serves. I bet The Bastard claims her now. Her older sister is even more beautiful; she sent me a Mothers Day card two years ago, and I never wrote her back. It wasn't that I don't care, but damn! I want nothing to do with that man even remotely, and I questioned whether I could keep in touch with the girls and still know nothing, hear nothing about The Bastard. And since the girls made sure that I would be watching this Friday (the oldest daughter still keeps in touch with people here and asked to pass the message on to me) I wonder now if I did the right thing. Oldest Daughter even lived with ME well after our divorce because The Bastard had shacked up with someone in another town and was in the middle of a nervous breakdown. (Damn, that makes me VERY proud- that I caused it)Youngest Daughter, well, mostly we had a contest of wills on whether she would eat an entire box of Otter Pops by herself and leave nothing for the other kids. Most obviously, she hasn't been hitting the Otter Pops too much lately.

I wonder now if I did the right thing. Did I?

6 Comments:

At 4/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That still trips me out. Is it wrong to want to "do" your ex step sister?

 
At 4/17/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Worse than wrong if you mention that in front of your wife!! Shame on you!

 
At 4/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!

What was the question?

 
At 4/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl...

Well, you know that she thought a lot of you to send you a card... but you have to do what is best for you... and I think you did. :)~

 
At 4/18/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Only you can answer that one... Sorry.

She is a beautiful girl.

 
At 4/18/2006, Blogger garfield said...

he already got to hear about it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home