Friday, February 24, 2006

Sidebar Update

I know I don't update the Rogues Gallery often enough. Getting into the Template scares the bejeebus out of me. As a matter of fact, I think that's the main reason I didn''t ask to be a Bad Example Clan Member- I would have had to figure out how to put the tartan up!

But there are some good folks I've been reading lately:

Blue Tige- because I got to win a contest there!
The Tanker Brothers- I like their attitude
Jack Army- getting ready to deploy soon
Og- was kind enough to link my crap post
And Bad Catholicism- well, I saw BAD CATHOLIC and figured he was a kindred spirit.

UPDATE:
Opps, I forgot James at Silent Warrior, because I never know if I want to hug him or smack him up side the head.

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2006, Blogger Silentwarrior said...

Holy crap, someone actually put me in their sidebar without me knowing? Thanks raging!

Now for me to return the favor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home