Monday, February 20, 2006

Presidential Trivia

In honor of me working and my husband having the day off, oops, I mean Presidents Day, here's a little trivia to keep you busy. The winner may possibly get the Jeff Gordon beer cooler I won yesterday because Raging Mom hates rainbows and the number 24.

1) George W. Bush is the 43rd president; however, only 42 men have served as president. Why is that?

2) What is the most common religious affiliation of presidents?

3) The ancestry of our presidents is limited to seven heritages, or combinations of them. What are they?

4) Who are the tallest and the shortest presidents?

5) What president was never married?

There, easy stuff, I promise!

3 Comments:

At 2/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Grover Cleveland did not serve 2 consecutive terms so he counts twice
2) Episocpelian
3) German, Dutch, English, Irish, Welsh, Swiss, Scottish
4) Abraham Lincoln and James Madison
5) James Buchanan

What did I win, what did I win????

 
At 2/20/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Gosh, being so brilliant that you didn't let me know who you are, are you sure you're deserving?
Plus you misspelled Episcopalian, so I have to take points away.

Five years of college for that??!!

 
At 2/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heathens can't spell anyway... and I'm sorry that you probably mistook me for your 3894578963 anonymous posters!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home