Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Shameful Secret

I know my posting has been atrocious lately, to say the least. What with the holidays and everything, I didn't have the time nor desire to write or read anyone else's blog. Color me selfish.

Son Daniel did his very best to give all of us either what we wanted or what he thought he needed. Some received gifts that I can't even mention, because I'm REAL sure you're not supposed to...well, never mind. You know the President is so busy spying on us all that I don't dare mention contraband goods. Yes, that was satire.

But he really hit me low. I did confide ONE little desire I have, and Dan not only fulfills it, but supplies me with it in spades. Those of us with known addictions KNOW we shouldn't even get started with things like these, but I threw caution to the wind and indulged. Mightily. Before I knew it, my "supply" was depleted, so I had to procure my own. And then another. And now there is no more to be had.

So the reason I haven't been posting? Damn Harry Potter!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Potter?

Is that some kind of obscure single malt scotch?

Which is MY usual excuse for light posting :-)

 
At 1/06/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

I too understand the HP addiction. What a nice way to spend the holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home