Friday, August 10, 2007

Add the 3, Divide by 7

If there is one thing that will make me (more of) a crabby bitch, it is trying to weigh what I have to do against what I want to do. When I have to make a list of priorities for my very limited free time, it just downright sucks. Case in point: this weekend I would like to get the following done:

Get groceries – mandatory
Buy a steam cleaner – want to
Steam clean nasty carpet – NEED TO
Make apple butter and apple jelly – want to
Pick tomatoes and maybe can them too- want to

Pretty ambitious stuff. Now take Sunday completely off the table because I have a VF*n*W meeting in Savanna, and try to cram all that into Saturday.

Gads. What to do???

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2007, Blogger garfield said...

buy steam cleaner on way home from work, go grocery shopping saturday morning while larry gets to clean carpet :), than can what you can and want :)

do I have to hide now?

 
At 8/10/2007, Blogger ma content said...

No, but it's a moot point. I forgot about the JOB thing.

 
At 8/13/2007, Blogger Vacant said...

Here's what you do- call your daughter :)

Left you a message today (Sun.) but you were busy and it's my 2nd 1st day back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home