Friday, October 06, 2006

Rolling Victory!!!

Today's the day! To celebrate my 48th year of walking this earth, I'm doing this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, no birthday cake today. It's finally my turn to say yes, I support our military AND their mission.

So right now I'm at work, full moon out my window, 1st Infantry Division coffee cup filled with the nectar of life, ready to do my part. I'll update this during the day to let you know how I'm doing.

12:00 noon:
My office has decided to take the money we would normally spend on lunch and donate it to the VF*n*W's Operation Uplink program, which provides phone cards to deployed and wounded service members.

3:00 pm:
Thanks to everyone who left the kind words over at Tanker Brothers. I'm offline for the rest of the day, but I've appreciated everything. If you don't do another thing worthwhile all day, say a prayer of thanks for our men and women in the military!

5 Comments:

At 10/06/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Oh wow! Happy Birthday RM! And I wish you many, many more!!

 
At 10/06/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... and HOOAH!

 
At 10/07/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday... I'm a day late... sorry! :(

You're one awesome moma! :)

 
At 10/07/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, RM!!!

Sorry I'm a day late...

 
At 10/10/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

I'm late. Again. AND I didn't call you.

But I am going to wish you a Happy Birthday Week and a year that is the best ever!

Happy Birthday My Friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home